Annual General Meeting Notice
The Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation Inc.
Notice pursuant to s.125 of The Non-Profit Corporations Act, 1995 is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the members of the SASKATCHEWAN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU FEDERATION INC.
To: Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu JItsu Federation Inc. Members
From: Alan Bigelow (Secretary)
Re: Annual General Meeting
Date: February 28th, 2016
Time: 10:00 am – Until adjourned
Location: Travel Lodge, 3551 2nd Avenue West, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
1. Receiving and considering the annual report and financial statements for the 2015 year;
a. Dispensing with an auditor/reviewer;
2. Reviewing and considering the tournament sanctioning fees and honorariums implemented over the past year and any amendments;
3. Sasksport Emerging Sport Criteria (SESC)
a. 3 year Plan required to meet SESC
4. Electing directors (the position of secretary is open for election, acting secretary Alan Bigelow has resigned – All members are eligible for nomination);
5. Approving the Bylaws and Policies and Procedures as amended; and,
6. Any other business requiring a vote of the membership tendered to the Secretary on not less than 15 days’ notice.
All members are free to attend and take part in discussions; however only regular (‘club’) members are entitled to vote on any resolutions.
On behalf of the Directors;