SASKATCHEWAN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU FEDERATION
Notice pursuant to s.125 of The Non-Profit Corporations Act, 1995 is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the members of the SASKATCHEWAN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU FEDERATION will be held at Tangerine meeting room, 2234 14 Ave, Regina, SK on Tuesday February 8, 2022 and commencing at 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
The following business will be conducted:
- 7:45 Meeting call to order and approval of minutes of previous AGM
- Adoption of financial statements
- Nominations/Election of new Directors
- Reviewing and considering the fees and honorariums implemented over the past year and any amendments.
- Any special resolutions requiring approval by the membership, such as changes to the constitution or bylaws of the organization
- Club memberships and the collection of individual memberships.
The year in Review
- Sask Sport application membership (coaching manuals)
- Website renewal and changes
- Covid: Economic development applications
Next board meeting:
All members are free to attend and take part in discussions; however only regular (‘club’) members are entitled to vote on any resolutions.
On behalf of the Directors.