By registering as a member (all types) of The Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (SBJJF) and within the context of the activities of SBJJF a member agrees to take part in a spirit of fair play and honesty, and to compete within the rules and regulations of SBJJF.
As such the member is expected to:
- Refrain from using profane, insulting, harassing or otherwise offensive language in the context of the activities of competition.
- Address fellow athletes, coaches, officials, volunteers, event organizers, spectators and others associated with SBJJF in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Act in a manner that will bring credit to the SBJJF and the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu community and you, both within and outside the competition arena and competition area.
- Respect an individuals’ dignity; verbal or physical behaviors that constitute harassment or abuse are unacceptable.
- Ensure the safety of others when taking part in competitions.
Individuals registering as members of the Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (SBJJF) are advised that by doing so they are agreeing to adhere to this and other policies, rules, regulations and by-laws of the SBJJF.
Print >> Code of Conduct